California Great America Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
I saw that California Great America frequencies had been updated. I wanted to share my updates. There is a lot of tabular data, so I wanted to post a PDF of the tables I created.

The first table was a webclip of the RadioReference database page:

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=5850

I made changes to those entries "in-line". Overall, I think the database entry is a bit scattered and the ordering doesn't really reflect the usage. There is a bunch of stuff that I've never heard, and I've been monitoring there for years.

The next table is how I organize my personal data. I think it is clearer, showing the grouping by usage/department.

Attachments

• Submit.pdf
    191.5 KB · Views: 95

kma371

QRT
Frequencies weren't updated. Only FCC licenses.

If you want the DB updated, please use the submit button.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
No worries. Trying to create tabular data in the text box of the submission form is very tedious. Particularly trying to show which parts of the database may be correct (eg frequency/description) and where it is wrong (eg PL tone).

Is there any way to submit a PDF as part of the process?

Can I submit and provide a link to this PDF?

Was also hoping someone could help me figure out best times to hear the stuff I haven’t heard.

I have hours of recordings from the busiest days of the Haunt and from sometimes during the day, and all of the stuff I crossed out was never heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.