Camden Co., NJ - County system to go live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa3371CSX1

Was reading an article earlier today about Bucks County's new system (essentially the same as Camden County's) and one part of the article referenced the missing toddler from earlier this week and said some blame encryption of the police dispatch talkgroups as part of the reason the boy died. Cited the flash of the missing boy being broadcast over the radio system but no citizens being able to hear it and possibly aid in the search. While that is speculation it will be interesting to see if anything changes because of this (I'll say that's a long shot).

jimmie13

Premium Subscriber
Was reading an article earlier today about Bucks County's new system (essentially the same as Camden County's) and one part of the article referenced the missing toddler from earlier this week and said some blame encryption of the police dispatch talkgroups as part of the reason the boy died. Cited the flash of the missing boy being broadcast over the radio system but no citizens being able to hear it and possibly aid in the search. While that is speculation it will be interesting to see if anything changes because of this (I'll say that's a long shot).

can the psr600 handle Camden county?

elias1988

Feed Provider
Some of that data was added myself when I was able to decode the system during band openings at the last location I lived. It's up to other members close by to update it.

aslc

Premium Subscriber
TG 448

Is anyone else haveing a hard listening to talkgroup 448?

I am the provider of the Cherry HIll PD feed. TG 448 on Camden County's TRS is a simulcast of CHPD F1 provided through a patch from the CH Twp TRS. This patch may not always be up and the quality not always good. CHPD does not yet actually operate on Cam County's TRS.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Control channel monitoring program called Pro96Com. Radio IDs have their municipality code in them so they’re easy to figure out encrypted or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.