Campbell county freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS484

I'm trying to figure out if RR is up to date on some of the Campbell county frequencies. The ones I'm looking at is their E.M.S dispatch, Sheriff Department, and Lafollette P.D. It has been a little while but I looked through the F.C.C database and I found the SO. and PD. frequencies under Lafollette City of. They were listed as active some of the frequencies were on RR but their were a bunch that are not. The ones that are not listed on RR I can't figure them out. I can pick up the SO. car to car ok but get nothing with the E.M.S or PD. Any information would be great. Thanks!

RS484

Sorry my original post was vague. I need the E.M.S Dispatch, SO., and Lafollette PD. transmit, receive freqs, and their PL.

RS484

After some time I finally got it all right. Everything on RR is correct except Campbell County E.M.S PL Tone the right one is 156.7

RS484

Hi Danny, Get your computer up to working? This is RS-4415. I did enter it for correction.

RS484

I was in Campbell county today and found something else that isn't correct. The input tone for Campbell SO. Dispatch is wrong on RR. The input PL tone is 127.3 The other PL is correct.

n4yek

Hi Chas,
Yea my computer is up and running again. Took me about a week to load everything back into it after I wiped the hard drive.
Good to see you on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.