• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Can I stream DSDPlus AirSpy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting to know if there is away to provide a feed via DSD+ and Airspy? I got a pretty large county to my south that has its entire public safety on NXDN and I would like to provide a feed for it. Is it possible? If so I would like some tips on how to do this.

Thanks.

You can. One way is to use "Virtual Audio Cable." It is cheap and very powerful. Just output the DSD audio to the virtual port and then use that as the input for your feed. It is a little more complicated than that but I have used it in the past for my own personal feeds and various other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.