Canada Classified - POLL

Are you in favor of a CANADIAN Classified sub-forum ?

• YES

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Would you support the creation of a Canadian Classified sub-forum ?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

I've kept and eye on this, and while I understand the perspective that you each bring to the table, especially our Canadaian friends, I am very much inclined to not create a seperate forum just for Canadian For Sale Items.

There are a number of reasons, but they primary center around the fact that we will splinter the for sale process, then open the floodgates for other "groups" of individuals that will want their own For Sale forums, and it is going to cause a problem. Furthermore, for many individuals it will be another forum to have to browse for good equipment for sale.

Might I suggest that we adopt a standard or policy in the current for sale forum that directs you to put [CANADA] or the like in your subject line to differentiate this as a Canadian for sale or for auction posting? This would provide the benefits you are looking for, and will solve many of the issues that I see being in place.

mciupa

n8emr said:
How about a NON US instead of Canadian.

As LB noted, there will not be splintering of the Classified forums for reasons which he stated.
I guess the poll is meaningless now and the thread should be locked.:(

In true Canadian spirit , I should say: "I'm sorry " :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.