cannot get philly county to scan on my BC396XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAscannernut

I cannot get philly to scan anything at all after downloading from radioreference using ARCXT. I have never had a problem before, I usually tune into montgomery county and Philadelphia County. When I look on ARCXT it shows all of the frequencys in there for philly but my scanner is silent when trying to tune into philly. I wish I could give more detail but I have no idea why it would not scan. I live in montgomery county but had everything loaded for philly when I was in town and nothing came over the scanner. I have tried re-loading but that did not work. Has there been any recent changes to the Philadelphia frequencys that may have caused my scanner to work correctly? Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

PAscannernut

I usually download from RR through ARC_XT the police, fire, and EMS only for both conventional and trunking. I would guess that something that has been updated within that is causing my channels not to scan properly. It even seems like some of the quick keys are being skipped over half the time. I have tried to separate everything and turn off certain quick keys to see if I can isolate it but have had no luck. I have no idea what the problem is. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.