Cannot hear city of hamilton fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1100mac

Premium Member
Premium Subscriber
Just moved to corvallis and can pick up fire units from the state line south all the way to north of missoula with an external antenna. The thing that puzzles me is i have never heard a peep from hamilton fire on the R/R published freq (154.98). Is there a possibility the database is incorrect, or maybe the use a p-25 analog system? Need some direction from you locals, and maybe some unit numbers? Thanks, mac
P.s. anyone with the sheriff “d” codes?

bumby

Premium Subscriber
Just moved to corvallis and can pick up fire units from the state line south all the way to north of missoula with an external antenna. The thing that puzzles me is i have never heard a peep from hamilton fire on the R/R published freq (154.98). Is there a possibility the database is incorrect, or maybe the use a p-25 analog system? Need some direction from you locals, and maybe some unit numbers? Thanks, mac
P.s. anyone with the sheriff “d” codes?

Try 154.860 Mhz, this is not listed on R/R, It is analog conventional...and it is specific to Hamilton Fire as compared to All Valley Fire, Covallis, or other bitterroot valley fire frequencies. As for the d codes, I do not have them, and would greatly appreciate if anyone has them to share. I have deciphered some of them, but not many.

bumby

Premium Subscriber
It looks like maybe a switch and flip on the numbers...154.860 versus 154.980...I am guessing it is an error, but 154.860 is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.