Cap+ & DSD+

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Greetings,
what is the best way to track a Cap+ system with DSD+. I realize that DSD+ cannot follow the rest channels, but I believe their is some trunk support? Should I scan the frequencies conventionally?

TIA

vince48

slicerwizard

Fast Lane has followed the rest channel for a long time now. Not sure if the new single receiver mode (-r1) trunks Cap+; don't think anyone's said it doesn't.

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
I've tried that on a county that's north east of me and I can't get the VC to do anything let alone 1R by itself.

DRL-XM43

Fast Lane has followed the rest channel for a long time now. Not sure if the new single receiver mode (-r1) trunks Cap+; don't think anyone's said it doesn't.

My monitored Cap+ trunk tracks fine with the (-r1) switch I don't remember doing anything special to have it work.Cap+.PNG

Last edited:

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Guys for the replies. I too get the same information in the "event log", but when the event log shows activity on other channels, I get no audio. Wrong frequency i guess, but DSD+ does trunk or follow the conversation?

vince48

Premium Subscriber
ok, thanks,
that is what i thought. So scanning for Cap+ is the only mode DSD+ can do basic somewhat voice following

S

simpilo

Oh jeepers. It does fine on a CAP+ system using single dongle method. just make sure your DSDPlus.frequeincies are correctly set. It does very well on all it's modes voice following.

XTS3000

Can someone post the text from their Cap+ batch file for DSD+?

Thanks in advanced guys

Status
Not open for further replies.