CBS Studio Center at Studio City, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearken

Premium Subscriber
Would anybody in the Studio City area have any Frequencies for the CBS Studio Center? My wife acquired some tickets for one of the shows that have a live audience, I notice there wasn't any listings under RR and I also looked under the FCC listings, but it doesn't show either. I wonder if they are using Nextel's, anyway any help be appreciated.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Well if the CBS facilities by the Grove are any indication, the licences would be under the name of CBS Broadcasting.

A quick look in FCC database comes up with about 250 such licences. One issue is many of these broadcast licences are issued to control point addresses in Washington DC or New York, but often without additional details on their actual fixed usage locations.

If I were you I'd search the UHF business bands. As listed in the Db, the CBS facility by the Grove uses 461.1375, 461.500, and 464.2 for their security, facilities maintenance and production services.

Good luck, and report back your findings.

Hearken

Premium Subscriber
Radford Studio Center

That was a great catch, while I was using the Lat and Long of the area, looking for the CBS Broadcasting Studio or CBS Studio Center, I saw the Radford Studio Center and thought it was just another Production Studio in the same area of the Valley and I never thought about the street that the Studio property was located on. I will submit any info to RR once I get home and again thanks for the help, your time and information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.