centra health DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumbum

I was wondering if anyone Knew how to enter the Centra Heath DMR trunked freqencys in the 436HP to make them work propely? im new to i have my single channel DMRs working in lynchburg like Liberty and Jcrew. this will be my first attempt at assembling a DMR trunked system. this is the system attached

Attachments

• centra.PNG
    centra.PNG
    176.3 KB · Views: 681

Drumbum

thanks! any idea how to assemble/enter it for the 436? im using ARC 536 program but dont know how it should be entered. does DMR use control channel? i have never done a DMR trunked system

Drumbum

Would you assume the 456 through 457 part of the trunked group and the rest single DMR sites?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

W4UVV

ARC536 DMR Programing

thanks! any idea how to assemble/enter it for the 436? im using ARC 536 program but dont know how it should be entered. does DMR use control channel? i have never done a DMR trunked system

------------------------
My DMR/NXDN/NEXEDGE reception is via home configured systems. I have not yet paid Uniden for the DMR upgrade to my 536.

Butel recently released an ARC436/536 software upgrade to version .99 Build 5 which added support for DMR. Assuming you have this latest version, if you explore ARC536 and select "File" "Add" two new user options display. They are "New motoTRBO Trunk System" and "New DMR One Frequency System". I have not examined the subsequent DMR file/record data links in detail but a quick browse seems to be similar to other digital formats such as the standard P25 trs template display. But until I upgrade my 536 I will not have any ARC536 DMR file creation experience.

Browse the appropriate RR Butel software forum pertaining to "ARC436/536" and hopefully find some previous posts which will help you. If not post a "help me" question.

John
W4UVV

Drumbum

Thanks I just entered them all in a motoTRBO trunk system and have ID search on and have a signal but am waiting to hear a transmission. I would think there would be a lot of traffic

W4UVV

Try first learning by doing

Would you assume the 456 through 457 part of the trunked group and the rest single DMR sites?

----------------------
Drumbum,

I first would try to learn by doing and am not technically proficient in all the various DMR configurations. Possibly someone who is can help you.

John
W4UVV

Drumbum

Yes, I'm trying to figure it myself,, I have it all programmed conventional right now and in a separate system trunked. when they talk (only heard in the conventional right now) trying to note what frequencies I can't hear both sides on, then will add them to my "test" trunk setup,

Turbine33

Premium Subscriber
I am a Centra employee running a BCD996P2 and would really like to have these in my scanner.

Have you guys had any luck with these?

Drumbum

I have yet to get anything reliable going. I hear a transmission every now and then. Im still working on it. seems to me part of the system is single channel and part trunked. the trunked is what im trying to get going. my next step is entering under locations specified in the PDF separately as trunking sites. maybe I will stumble on something that works separating these like they are on the FCC licence KB4CVN posted

Last edited:

Drumbum

I am a Centra employee running a BCD996P2 and would really like to have these in my scanner.

Have you guys had any luck with these?

It looks like your scanner isnt DMR capable.someone correct me if im wrong. If i do get it working it still will not do you any good without a BCD436/536

Drumbum

So it looks like I've had a little luck entering them in as separate sites like on your FCC list, 7 and 8 sites on the list I have actually heard some conversations, I'm going to take my laptop and use RTL DSD and see if I can piece it together sitting at the hospital. I have it set up now separated like on the pdf by the #s 1-8 and each site put in as motoTRBO trunk system, I have heard people asking to move medical equipment and talk about a lost phone,conversations are few and far between, I only get CON icon at random as with DAT at random, I'm pretty sure it's not pieced together correctly yet but hey! Some progress

Drumbum

I wish the 436HP showed the frequency in the display when it does recieve in DMR. would make life a "little" eaiser trying to set up

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
When I get some time I'll update what I found recently. Got 200+ recordings on mostly them and W&L DMR stuff.

Its definitely trunked so on repeater. John would ask a question on one freq and Bill would answer on another while John would reply to that on yet another one. Also these freqs were all received in Lexington which is a bit away so it must be a wider coverage area than just Lynchburg.

I thought I'd put some down before but can't find where so will update on what I got when I can.

Everything from medical stuff to what sounds like maintenance/security.

Drumbum

Sounds awesome, I've been tied up with work and chores when not working so haven't played with it any since last attempt posted

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, was shocked to pick up all this in Lexington while mobile with a roof top RS antenna on my vehicle.
Got police comms on one of the JCrew freqs this time too which was weird. 461.150 I believe it was.

Unfortunately had it programmed conventional which doesn't show a lot. Will have to go back now that I've put in the freqs as one freq systems and see what other info I can get on it.

Drumbum

So I found 2 control channels, they ID as site 1 and site 2, am I correct that a connect plus trunk system only has 1 control channel per system and I am looking at 2 separate trunk sites??

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Okay here are the freqs I got. I finally went through them. Most are Centra Health but there a few others included. All this monitored in Lexington mobile. Also W&L has been DMR for a while. TS 1 CC 1 and TG 90000. Yes that is ninety thousand.

Most of these were put in as conventional at the time which got me no TG info.

461.6375 TS 1&2 cc1 cc7 Got this with two different color codes at times.

464.450 TS 1&2 cc1

461.150 TS 1&2 cc1 JCrew

462.1 cc1 TS 1&2

461.225 cc1 TS 1&2

461.7875 cc1 TS 1&2

463.9375 TS 1&2 CC1

453.0125 cc1 TS 1 Westminster Cantebury of Lynchburg. No idea what this is.

461.850 TS 1&2 cc1

452.250 cc1 TS1

461.325 TS 1&2 Augusta

464.450 TS1 cc7 transit. Some type of transit service.

Don't know the answer to your question Drum. Might be nice if they can get CC tracking like on other systems. I know last week my scanner hung up on 452.250 color code of 7 as a CC showing a Con system. The recordings from the previous month had voice traffic on it though with different color code and showed straight DMR.

Also got it on another freq before which I think was the 464.450 but not this time.

Last week I forgot to record but got a number of hits on stuff with 7 as color code.

May be picking up multiple users as is the case on 461.6375.

I know I picked up LE on the JCrew freq at one point but have no idea who it was. Running and getting returns on plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.