• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Change.org Petition: Last ditch effort to Oust Der Drumph!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Gotta put my 2 cents in here too;

LOL and again LOL!!!
Reminds me of California wanting to secede. Don't know which is the funniest...lol

Here's a twist; Say Ms. Clinton had won the election; and the Trump people wanted to start a petition. We would have been called traitors.

And Trump won by popular vote, where do those petition runners get the idea to turn our votes null and void??

LOL and again LOL!!!
Reminds me of California wanting to secede. Don't know which is the funniest...lol

Here's a twist; Say Ms. Clinton had won the election; and the Trump people wanted to start a petition. We would have been called traitors.

And Trump won by popular vote, where do those petition runners get the idea to turn our votes null and void??
It's an age old problem in this country.

I have freedom as long as you agree with my freedom. The second you don't agree with my freedom, I have a right to impose on your freedom. So, even though the people voted for Trump, liberals believe it is all right to step on your freedom because it does not align with their freedom ideology.

Its a sick world we live in.

How many popular votes do we have to deduct from Killary if we don't include all the dead people voting and illegal immigrants?

the country is screwed!!!

Drumph and The Republicons are going to set us socially back to the 50's, and Economically and Environmentally back to the gilded age!!!!

he will do a lot of irreversible damage in 4 short years!!!

Drumph and The Republicons are going to set us socially back to the 50's, and Economically and Environmentally back to the gilded age!!!!

I don't believe this. The government is a slow moving sloth.

The democrats were coming for our guns, I have mine. Social security has been threatened every time some republican is in office, we still have it. The poor are going to die when republicans take office, they are alive.

You are blowing this way of proportion.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
This petition is the Democrats' way of voting more than once. They are mad because their vote only counted once and they lost. This way, they can vote as many times as they like!

Although I think this petition is an attack against our system that's in place for selecting our president, I guess they have a right to try it.

If they were to change their selection to Clinton, my first thought was would Clinton except the nomination and go against the process that's in place. And my second thought was, your God Damn right she would, she wants that position at all costs, she'd take it and laugh about it.

Even after she mocked Trump about not excepting the results if she one, she would jump on the chance to have the votes changed in her favor. That's one of the reasons I don't like Clinton, she has no conscience.

If she cared about this country she would get together with Obama and have a press conference asking for the riots to be stopped, protest in a peaceful manner. Go through the healing process and except the results and move on.

I guess she won't do that with the petition in the works, the protests/riots help her cause.

Although I think this petition is an attack against our system that's in place for selecting our president, I guess they have a right to try it.

If they were to change their selection to Clinton, my first thought was would Clinton except the nomination and go against the process that's in place. And my second thought was, your God Damn right she would, she wants that position at all costs, she'd take it and laugh about it.

Even after she mocked Trump about not excepting the results if she one, she would jump on the chance to have the votes changed in her favor. That's one of the reasons I don't like Clinton, she has no conscience.

If she cared about this country she would get together with Obama and have a press conference asking for the riots to be stopped, protest in a peaceful manner. Go through the healing process and except the results and move on.

I guess she won't do that with the petition in the works, the protests/riots help her cause.
Even if they "could" change this, how can you change the results of a prior election? Wouldn't any changes be from here on out, like ANYTHING else where rules get changed?

To think you could change the rules to sway an election that has already occurred to get the results you want seems a bit far fetched to me.

Even if they "could" change this, how can you change the results of a prior election? Wouldn't any changes be from here on out, like ANYTHING else where rules get changed?

To think you could change the rules to sway an election that has already occurred to get the results you want seems a bit far fetched to me.
I agree it is a little far fetched, but it looks like they are trying with that petition. I'm not sure if what they are trying to do is legal and if it has ever been tried before. This is where Obama and Clinton could shine and put their country first, have a press conference and calm the country down.

Your on crack dude. Just sit back and watch things get better for everyone, rich and poor and I mean that sincerely. If Trump does not live up to what he promises in the first year or so then I'm with you on ousting the bum, but until then your just spewing dog squeeze with nothing to back it up. Climb back in your hole and check back in a year.
prcguy

Status
Not open for further replies.