Charleston County....

Status
Not open for further replies.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
I’m hearing the Locution assign fire units to “Incident Channel 4” etc over the feed. The last time I was up that way, EMS was also assigned to Incident talkgroups (I believe it was 7). I’m now hearing Locution give out the EMS assignment to “EMS OPS.” Anyone happen to know what talkgroup that is ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Oops, 5 not 7. It’s used to say “Incident channel 5” now I hear it saying “EMS Ops.” Just wanted to verify it the same talkgroup and the locution is just calling it something different now.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Getting conflicting reports from people....

Can someone please confirm when Locution assigns a medical call and says "EMS OPS" are they still using Incident Channel 5 (TG 2062) as they used to say "Incident Channel 5"....or TG 2050 which is labeled CC EMS OPS.

mayerjj

Premium Subscriber
They are using 2050. CC EMS OPS. Charleston county is using Purvis for their fire and ems station alerting and dispatch. Incident 5 still exists but isn’t being used as the ems operations channel presently.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
They are using 2050. CC EMS OPS. Charleston county is using Purvis for their fire and ems station alerting and dispatch. Incident 5 still exists but isn’t being used as the ems operations channel presently.

Thank you ! That’s exactly what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.