Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

I just wanted to let admin know that the new chat room is awesome. I think it will be a good way for people to communicate without using threads, ect. I hope in the future we can have a chat room for each state, or at least different topics! Thanks agian!

jfab

There is a link in the Colorado discussion forum. Go to the "breaking news revisted" thread, towards the end, and you will find it!

Radio1114

I got in and chatted but my name is green and my picture doesn,t show up what i downloaded there.It also shows 0 people i there from Rdaio Reference which there was.So maybe there is a bug or I did something wrong.?

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I must be a little tired because I tried going there and get this:
RadioReference.com Chat Rooms

Enter your RadioReference.com Username and Click Login (You do not need a Userplane ID)

I'm already logged in!
Take care

DELCOLHFC

Where do you enter username?

OK, I just tried it again and still no luck. I get a screen that tells me to enter my RR.com username and click login, the only problem is there isn't any place to enter said user name? What am I missing?

papaelk

DELCOLHFC said:
OK, I just tried it again and still no luck. I get a screen that tells me to enter my RR.com username and click login, the only problem is there isn't any place to enter said user name? What am I missing?
screen should look something like this then just enter your RR user id

hope this helps :)

Attachments

• chatsignin.gif
    chatsignin.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.