Checking Local Interest: Motorola W9 VHF Astro Spectra Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

KX5MOT

Need to purchase a new radio so i thought i would check and see if anyone local would be interested in a complete VHF 110 watt Motorola Astro Spectra Systems 9000 mobile radio, here are the specs;

146-174MHz bandsplit, will do 144
Model_No T99DX+099W_Astro
ID_No T04KLH9PW9AN
Flashcode: 540001-000000-4
Codeplug 000A
DSP 106.02.00
System package G48
External codeplug size: 5150
Firmware 08.10.xx.xx
1 meg
Will come with high power RF deck and mounting plate, W9 control head, HLN1185SE siren/pa option, All the cabling, a palm microphone, power cord, and a Motorola speaker.
Now for the fine print; The lock was removed from the RF drawer, so it does not require a 2135 key to take it off the mounting plate. The high-power DC power cord is missing the set screw that secures it to the RF drawer. However, it will "press fit" in and stay with normal vehicle vibration. The W9 head has a new housing, so it does not say "Astro." There are some light scratches on the clear plastic display as it was not changed out. I can program a reasonable amount of channels if needed. Will sell for $400 and deliver in the OKC metro area.

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
So tempting Jon...so tempting.
Got any use for a HT1000 UHF portable? I need to get rid of mine.

KX5MOT

eharlow said:
So tempting Jon...so tempting.
Got any use for a HT1000 UHF portable? I need to get rid of mine.

You know you want it......this thing kicks RF butt, I could use the 1000 for my collection but i really need some cash, i need to purchase a VHF CDM for my vehicle, this one is too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.