• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Cherubs, Cherubim and Cupids

KB4MSZ

Premium Subscriber
Angels (whether faithful ones or those who have rebelled) are spirit creatures. They do not have a physical appearance or any physical traits for that matter. They have been in existence since before time as we measure it, they even watched the physical creation take place, as they where here before that event. They make appearances to humans in a form that we can interact with under very special circumstances that are quite rare, and for a specific important purpose to further the accomplishment of getting rid of this corrupt system and getting back to the paradise that was intended in the first place. Turning them into cartoon characters is a human venture, based on both a lack of knowledge of what is to come, and a determination to keep this convenient ignorance. Angels, due to their not being limited to physical laws and processes, are extremely powerful and intelligent creatures that number at minimum in the hundreds of millions. In the Bible, angels are always referred to in the male gender.

Well, truth be told, I once saw an angel. It was back in high school and as I was leaving school at the end of the day there stood a beautiful blonde haired specimen of the female race complete with beautiful legs sticking out the bottom of that red and black cheerleader outfit. I'll never forget it. I still have a place for her in my heart to this day. She's a successful interior decorator now and has a daughter.

She once sat at the lunch table as I was standing there and she had her hair to one side looking right at me. My friends were telling me to go over and talk to her. But in my past situation living in a crappy rental and no car, I was like the inferior and didn't even bother. Perhaps things could have been different if my parents made more money and I actually had a car.

Anyway... I keep an open mind about such things. Perhaps they do exist or not. I really don't know. One things for sure. I don't think the Bible has their account truthfully written for. If it is, it's only through the writer's descriptions of that day and what they understood.

KB4MSZ

Premium Subscriber
Anyway... I keep an open mind about such things. Perhaps they do exist or not. I really don't know. One things for sure. I don't think the Bible has their account truthfully written for. If it is, it's only through the writer's descriptions of that day and what they understood.
The account is 100% truthful and accurate. Humans didn't originate the information it contains, they where just used to write it down. Believe me, god is far more than capable of writing a book and maintaining it over time. It is a brilliant means of guidance, it requires genuine desire on the part of someone to be determined to learn it. It is a filter system, non-genuine persons can ignore it if they so choose. Applying it requires an all out effort, this system is designed to make that as hard as possible.

Despite our current imperfect condition, Jehovah allows humans to have a part in his plan to prove this corrupt system is a failure and the attacks on his right to rule his creation unfounded. The account is very easy to understand, but requires someone who wants to learn what is required and then do whatever is required of him (or her). Think about it, he is shutting down this system and is demanding that those who don't wish to be shutdown with it must take a stand now. If his instruction manual was not understandable to the normal person, then this demand would be quite unfair. When Jehovah sees this this genuine quality in someone, he makes accurate information available to that person. Soon, those who don't have this built-in desire for seeing things straightened out will have to go. The new system will contain only right hearted persons who have already proven to be ready to learn and apply whatever new information is provided at that time. In time, that new system will contain perfect humans who display the qualities that our first parents had before their rebellion, and they will no longer be limited by time, health or any other of the sad results of this system. Just imagine how attractive Eve must have looked to Adam, and vice versa, when they where both still perfect. Yes it's true, its just a matter of wanting it. We put in almost 2 billion hours per year making the information available. Nobody will be able to say they weren't informed. The new system will be full of those angels like you saw.

In a nutshell, I think the Bible is just a rule book to keep stupid humans from doing stupid crap. And I'd argue one doesn't even have to read the Bible but just know the verse John 3:16. "For God so loved the world he gave his only Son that whom ever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Or something like that. That's really the whole crux of the deal.

KB4MSZ

Premium Subscriber
I would strongly advise you to have a study with us, there is no cost involved and it makes sense to have the information and then make an informed decision. There are three simple but very important issues being settled and now is the time.