Chester EMS on Fleet Talk NXDN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Hello South Carolinians,

Quick question: For some reason, here in Winston-Salem, NC, several SC fire and EMS talkgroups from the SC NXDN fleet talk system come through my local NC fleet talk site full time. TG 451 and 453 are identified in the database, but I am also hearing a very active TG 378. It is an EMS dispatch TG with dispatch known as "headquarters." Most addresses I am hearing seem to be in the city of Chester. I am not familiar with the area, so I am not sure if it is county EMS, a private EMS service, or what. There are also several transports to Lancaster that I have heard as well as a dispatch to the city of Richburg and a reference to turning a call over to York County.

Can anyone shed some light on which agency this is this as I don't see anything in the DB? Thanks!

star27

Premium Subscriber
Hello South Carolinians,

Quick question: For some reason, here in Winston-Salem, NC, several SC fire and EMS talkgroups from the SC NXDN fleet talk system come through my local NC fleet talk site full time. TG 451 and 453 are identified in the database, but I am also hearing a very active TG 378. It is an EMS dispatch TG with dispatch known as "headquarters." Most addresses I am hearing seem to be in the city of Chester. I am not familiar with the area, so I am not sure if it is county EMS, a private EMS service, or what. There are also several transports to Lancaster that I have heard as well as a dispatch to the city of Richburg and a reference to turning a call over to York County.

Can anyone shed some light on which agency this is this as I don't see anything in the DB? Thanks!

That is Chester County SC EMS Dispatch. They also simulcast on 155.115 with PL tone 85.4

Status
Not open for further replies.