Chevy Silverado 2008 Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd119

How much was the box. I have a full front seat with 4x4 shifter on floor. I also dont need the switches

RAM Tough-Box

Looks about what I got / paid. I do not have a 4x4 shifter on the floor and can tell you this console probably won't work with it. I have the turn the dial 4x4.

sfd119

Added an XPR 4550 remote mount.
Tix4bjn.png

sfd119

Added two UHF antennas, one for the XPR and one as a spare. (excuse the dirty roof).
31R8Pke.png

sfd119

EMFlex antennas, specifically the EMFLX-M10001 cut to length. They are very nice and don't flutter in the wind.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
EMFlex antennas, specifically the EMFLX-M10001 cut to length. They are very nice and don't flutter in the wind.

Nice. I looked them up as I'd not heard of those. So the base is a spring inside of there? Nice. They look good. How much bend (at the base) do they have if they hit something?

sfd119

Nice. I looked them up as I'd not heard of those. So the base is a spring inside of there? Nice. They look good. How much bend (at the base) do they have if they hit something?

They bend, but I think it would damage the roof before they would come off or break. They are pretty tough. I've hit tree branches and stuff with them and they've never been damaged yet.

Hi, can i see the lightbar you control with you Whelen Controller?

Thanks!

The rear light bar is just a Whelen directional stick. I'll take a picture of it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.