Chopped off Brief live transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephrx

I have been a member since a year ago. I just renewed, had been out ill for several months, and today started listening to jefferson parish sheriffs office in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. I receive the first word or two of the transmission,then nothing. This apparently just started happening, as several months ago the receptions were loud and clear. I must be doing something incorrect, or I have something set up wrong. I would appreciate some help or advice. thank you.

rakibby

since your in this section I'm assuming that you are either listening to a live feed either through an app on a phone or on your PC. None the less, you have no control of what audio you receive. So if you are hearing something that you think isn't right get ahold of that audio provider either at www.radioreference.com find it in the live audio link or some apps have a link to send a message to the audio provider. Ask them if its them or if its the service he or she is scanning.

sent from somewhere in the cornfields of mild earth

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I have been a member since a year ago. I just renewed, had been out ill for several months, and today started listening to jefferson parish sheriffs office in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. I receive the first word or two of the transmission,then nothing. This apparently just started happening, as several months ago the receptions were loud and clear. I must be doing something incorrect, or I have something set up wrong. I would appreciate some help or advice. thank you.

Click on "Report a Problem" on the feed page and ask the feed provider directly. There may have been a change to the system or their scanner without their knowledge. They may have inadvertently activated a priority or close call which is interrupting the stream.

josephrx

Reception is back tonight 1/2

Thanks to everyone for the advice, as I did post on "report a problem" and apparently got to the right person, as of tonight I have full reception. So, thanks everyone for the help. jb.

Status
Not open for further replies.