CHP "Eagle" units

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
"Eagle" some type of aircraft following motorcade

Zebra is a filming detail or special DUI enforcement

norcalbusa

Since its near Salinas- G has to be for Gang units. CHP is doing some interagency task force stuff with MSO and SPD.

I don't think so all CHP GTF units never come up on the CHP radio they work full time with the county and are always on the county channel's. I always hear the units that patrol my area 2730 and some their also 2730B and G

cousinkix1953

Since its near Salinas- G has to be for Gang units. CHP is doing some interagency task force stuff with MSO and SPD.
Same story in Frisco; where the local police are not allowed to use those scary black AR-15 rifles. They get around the anti-gun police commission's BS, by bringing in the CHP units, who can carry whatever they want or need to fight a war with gangsters...

norcalbusa

Ah, I forgot you were that far down- edge of the earth! I heard a Zebra car on CHP channel, in a pursuit earlier this week- middle of the day. Started over in Castroville, into Salinas, all over town, then caught the guy over in the county area near Fremont Peak.

W6KRU

Same story in Frisco; where the local police are not allowed to use those scary black AR-15 rifles. They get around the anti-gun police commission's BS, by bringing in the CHP units, who can carry whatever they want or need to fight a war with gangsters...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. No comment.

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
oh no not those mean awful ar-15 meanie guns

hopefully they dont have those dangerous bayonets too lol

did the eagle land ?

monitor142

I believe David units are special assignment units. I hear on the Border Purple, Grey, and Green 138 and 139 David units. They are CHP FSP supervisors. Mostly on the patrol channels when their is a CHP vs. FSP issue but will show up on FSP North or South low band channels to speak with tow operators also. This is only what I have heard from an Orange County perspective.

The tows are 138 and 139 units using the CHP beat ID's.

-M142

Status
Not open for further replies.