Cinnaminson to be dispatched by Burlington County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Oh well. I guess thats just another talkgroup that i can delete from the TRS. Thats good, I think cinnamonson's audio is crap. But aside from that I also wonder whether they will be dispatched by P-2. I mean, how many more agencies can use this extremely busy channel?

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I've been hearing them on P-20 for the last few days and since yesterday they've been coming in on the west system which hasn't been the norm.

As for the worst audio ever on a any radio system on the planet....Medford PD on P-25 TG 19408. Their dispatch is the worst.....ever!

wnjl

Skypilot007 said:
As for the worst audio ever on a any radio system on the planet....Medford PD on P-25 TG 19408. Their dispatch is the worst.....ever!

lol I totally agree...combined with the codes they use and that I think they intentionally talk fast for security purposes (listen to how fast they say "48" for received), I feel for anyone who has to listen to Medford regularly.

Monoxide16

I really hope that this doesn't happen. I signed their petition to keep the dispatchers a couple weeks ago. Hopefully enough people signed it and they can keep their dispatchers. It would suck to hear them on p-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.