City and County of Denver Snow Plows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Mostly on 35750 for the centrally managed stuff. The others are used for occasional coordination, but more for chitchat.

Keep in mind that these talkgroups might not be valid for too much longer. Denver will be switching to their new P25 system soon and the public works folks will be coming along at some point. Nothing is confirmed yet, but it almost looks like that they could be shifting their talkgroups.

jbeen

Feed Provider
Looks like 4 of the 6 Streets talkgroups are actively used on MARC - 35750, 35751, 35752 & 35779.
I haven't listened, so whatever Spitfire says, I believe. :)

MARC-Streets.PNG

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Keep in mind that these talkgroups might not be valid for too much longer. Denver will be switching to their new P25 system soon and the public works folks will be coming along at some point. Nothing is confirmed yet, but it almost looks like that they could be shifting their talkgroups.

The answer to the above is that they have indeed shifted their TGs.

"Snow" 35750 -> 35678
"Asphalt" 35751 -> 35679
35752 -> 35680

They have not yet finished their migration, so things could change if they mess something up like they did with the Solid Waste folks in their rush to reprogram the entire city. It does look like they are working through the weekend on their reprogramming, so it should be set in stone pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.