City of Springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFrank615

Today at 1100 this morning.. Bethel Clark, New Carlisle, Madison, and Springfield Twp will be dispatched on ClarkPG1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

santafe2016

I heard that, will that be used as Page 1 and / Or west dispatch. I am a tad confused as to which is what with those two TG's? And when the rest come on will there be a new TG as we talked labeled Page 2 or will page 1 be covered countywide. also will they abandon High Bank dispatching?? Thanks

TFrank615

Everyone will eventually be 2tone dispatched over ClarkPG1. They will respond on 12FDDIS1 OR 12FDDIS2 depending if they’re west or east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

santafe2016

I noticed city is using a straight tone to notify on air of road closures, I still hope they go t a tone of some sort for calls as an alert, sometimes a call can get by you while listening to the scanner

Fletch

Premium Subscriber
Wow, When is Enon and Green Twp. gonna throw in the towel on home dispatching and make the move to MARCS? Are they the only hold outs?

santafe2016

Heard today MOOREFIELD will be on MARCS July 1 one less high band to listen to, so that makes Enon & Hustead all thats left?? Catawba and Harmony stfd, bethel pike nc is that all??

Status
Not open for further replies.