City of Springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

santafe2016

that explains why I am getting an open squelch for about a half second in bursts of about five., How do you know this!!!?? LOL

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
well if he knows you and you know him that supplies my needs to know!!Thanks

I do know him, but the only things I know about Springfield came from him; apart from that, nada.

bishgeo

Premium Subscriber
Anyone hearing anything in the city service center groups. I’m getting nothing. Used to listen to the plows and dispatch.

santafe2016

I am in Northridge and would be interested
PM me also there are now two of us in town willing to help, a good meeting place could be Meijer or McDonalds cafe area, safe no worries about getting mugged, Im retired about anytime is fine with me

bishgeo

Premium Subscriber
Nobody listens to the city service dept. haven't heard them since the radio change. I have the talk groups loaded but nothing.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Yea I have all the talk groups in the scanner but no traffic on them.
I loaded them in mine last night and have not heard anything either.

Make sure you're monitoring the Springfield tower only for the City service department. It's possible those talkgroups are limited to the City site only, although given past history with every talkgroup roaming wild and free anywhere it wants, I'd be surprised if this were the case.

santafe2016

I generally know what unit ID's are used by the township on Clark County sheriff does anyone have a list as to what specific units number for each locations, German Pike North Hampton enon bether etc Thanks in advance

x32c

Make sure you're monitoring the Springfield tower only for the City service department. It's possible those talkgroups are limited to the City site only, although given past history with every talkgroup roaming wild and free anywhere it wants, I'd be surprised if this were the case.

thanks for the reply. I used the database to program my sds100 and do not know how to ensure i am monitoring, only, the Springfield tower. I did a search and could not find any links specific to programing a specific tower or how to ensure i am monitoring a specific tower. where should i look for more help?

TFrank615

Just learned how to do UID alias... pain in the ass figuring it out but pretty cool if you know who’s ID js what. Slowly getting City’s Fire UIDs down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.