City of Toledo DMR/MotoTrbo System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey1

I'm looking for detailed information on the DMR radio system used by the City of Toledo. Does anyone have detailed knowledge of this system?

I know the FCC licenses are KSL252, WPDI783, KTS670 so I know the frequencies. I know the color code is 1. I know some of the group codes to be 10, 11, 12, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35 and 36.

Does anyone have more information about the users on this system, such as which city department use it, etc.?

Thanks.

RonnieUSA

I'm looking for detailed information on the DMR radio system used by the City of Toledo. Does anyone have detailed knowledge of this system?

I know the FCC licenses are KSL252, WPDI783, KTS670 so I know the frequencies. I know the color code is 1. I know some of the group codes to be 10, 11, 12, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35 and 36.

Does anyone have more information about the users on this system, such as which city department use it, etc.?

Thanks.
They are listed in the database.

Toledo City Services Trunking System, Toledo, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

Davey1

Yes, I have looked at the information that is already in the database, as I have provided some of that. I'm interested to find out if anyone has anything that isn't there, such as more city departments that use the system, and their talk group codes. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.