Civil Air Patrol Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
So I heard there is a disaster exercise this coming weekend out of sundance airport with the CAP. I dont know much about it but a friend of mine used to be apart of the CAP in Idaho and hes starting to get back into it here in OKC. I tried to ask him about communications during the meeting he was at tonight but he didnt get my message in time.

There is a thread here that was made in like 2006 that is now locked about frequencies and I dont know if its up to date. I will be at work this weekend but would still like to listen to them on the scanner. Does anyone know what frequencies the OKC squadron operate on?

ecps92

All [other than HF] info is avail in the RR DB and Wiki :cool:

Civil Air Patrol - The RadioReference Wiki

So I heard there is a disaster exercise this coming weekend out of sundance airport with the CAP. I dont know much about it but a friend of mine used to be apart of the CAP in Idaho and hes starting to get back into it here in OKC. I tried to ask him about communications during the meeting he was at tonight but he didnt get my message in time.

There is a thread here that was made in like 2006 that is now locked about frequencies and I dont know if its up to date. I will be at work this weekend but would still like to listen to them on the scanner. Does anyone know what frequencies the OKC squadron operate on?

Status
Not open for further replies.