Clearwater USCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code20Photog

Premium Subscriber
Seems like this might get lost in the military topics, so thought I'd ask over here.

Spending a couple weeks literally across the road from Clearwater Int'l and was wondering if anyone had some of the frequencies used by the USCG? The helos go right over the house all day long, and finally saw one of the 130s in the air yesterday.

ecps92

Go to the wiki, but make sure you add both the UHF and VHF LMR Channels.;)

Seems like this might get lost in the military topics, so thought I'd ask over here.

Spending a couple weeks literally across the road from Clearwater Int'l and was wondering if anyone had some of the frequencies used by the USCG? The helos go right over the house all day long, and finally saw one of the 130s in the air yesterday.

KI4VBR

Premium Subscriber
Digital Too At The Clearwater CG Air Station

I also pick up traffic from and to the airstation on a digital mode on my Home Patrol. At lease a few times a day I hear digital traffic being served up near the top of the VHF band and it relates to OPs at the Air Station. I cant recall the freq off the top of my head, but since the HP get's it's freqs from RR, you should be able to do a simple search on the DB for results.

My office used to look to the east right over the CW CGAS and I had helos coming by at eye level all day long. It was a great place to have a scanner & have time to look out the window.

Best of luck to you,
Vince

Code20Photog

Premium Subscriber
I also pick up traffic from and to the airstation on a digital mode on my Home Patrol. At lease a few times a day I hear digital traffic being served up near the top of the VHF band and it relates to OPs at the Air Station. I cant recall the freq off the top of my head, but since the HP get's it's freqs from RR, you should be able to do a simple search on the DB for results.

My office used to look to the east right over the CW CGAS and I had helos coming by at eye level all day long. It was a great place to have a scanner & have time to look out the window.

Best of luck to you,
Vince

Very cool. Seriously, while I was clicking on the reply email, one of the Jayhawks came screaming over at about 100 feet, or at least it seemed that low.

kayleesdad

is that 345 this morning?

also picked up while searching:
163.0875 131.8 ??US Department of Veterans Affairs - Operations or Maintenance
166.1375 103.5 ??US Department of Veterans Affairs - Operations or Maintenance
163.3625 N131 ??ENC
407.1375 N482 ??USPS ENC
165.2375 ?
345.0000 ??flights

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.