• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Clinton Good Will Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
I heard that the Clinton's are going to be okay. Apparently, Bill is starting up a line of cigars with the first to be released being apple-flavored. They are soaked in cider.

One day Bill Clinton is with a few friends over the weekend and one of them lights up a cigar. Clinton, amazed, asks "So THAT is what cigars are for?"

Monica Lewinsky walks into the dry-cleaners and says to the clerk who is hard of hearing, "I've got another dress for you to clean" The clerk replies "I am sorry come again?"

"No," says Monica "This time it's Mustard".

I heard that the Clinton's are going to be okay. Apparently, Bill is starting up a line of cigars with the first to be released being apple-flavored. They are soaked in cider.
Apple flavored huh? I would have thought another scent, but what do I know? I guess you "had to be there."

wbswetnam

Premium Subscriber
This one's a bit dated (from the mid 90s), but still good:

Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Dan Quayle were visiting Kansas when a tornado came out of the sky and whisked them all away to the Land of Oz. As they started onto the yellow brick road, Newt Gingrich said "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a heart!". Dan Quayle said "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a brain!". BIll Clinton, leering and looking around, said "Where's Dorothy?!".

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
This one's a bit dated (from the mid 90s), but still good:

Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Dan Quayle were visiting Kansas when a tornado came out of the sky and whisked them all away to the Land of Oz. As they started onto the yellow brick road, Newt Gingrich said "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a heart!". Dan Quayle said "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a brain!". BIll Clinton, leering and looking around, said "Where's Dorothy?!".
I guess Bill had to settle for the wicked witch... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.