• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Clinton Portrays Herself as a Pro-Gun Churchgoer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
The more she talks...the more she lies!

Clinton Portrays Herself as a Pro-Gun Churchgoer :roll:

VALPARAISO, Ind. - Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton managed to co-opt Mr. Obama’s message of hope and optimism, beginning a speech in Valparaiso, Ind., by talking about how positive and “fundamentally optimistic” Americans are.

“We don’t get bogged down and looking back – we’re always looking forward,” she said, as heavy applause nearly drowned out her words. “Whatever obstacle we see, we get over it. Whatever challenge we have, we meet it. We’re the problem-solvers, we’re the innovators, we’re the people who make the better future.”

For the third time since Mr. Obama’s remarks were made public Friday night, Mrs. Clinton criticized him at length, saying his comments seemed “kind of elitist and out of touch.”

“I disagree with Senator Obama’s assertion that people in our country cling to guns and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration,” she said.

She described herself as a pro-gun churchgoer, recalling that her father taught her how to shoot a gun when she was a young girl and said that her faith “is the faith of my parents and my grandparents.

-source-
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04/12/clinton-portrays-herself-as-a-pro-gun-churchgoer/

N1508J

Premium Subscriber
Infinite hypocrisy !

GreatLakes said:
The more she talks...the more she lies!

Clinton Portrays Herself as a Pro-Gun Churchgoer :roll:

VALPARAISO, Ind. - Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton managed to co-opt Mr. Obama’s message of hope and optimism, beginning a speech in Valparaiso, Ind., by talking about how positive and “fundamentally optimistic” Americans are.

“We don’t get bogged down and looking back – we’re always looking forward,” she said, as heavy applause nearly drowned out her words. “Whatever obstacle we see, we get over it. Whatever challenge we have, we meet it. We’re the problem-solvers, we’re the innovators, we’re the people who make the better future.”

For the third time since Mr. Obama’s remarks were made public Friday night, Mrs. Clinton criticized him at length, saying his comments seemed “kind of elitist and out of touch.”

“I disagree with Senator Obama’s assertion that people in our country cling to guns and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration,” she said.

She described herself as a pro-gun churchgoer, recalling that her father taught her how to shoot a gun when she was a young girl and said that her faith “is the faith of my parents and my grandparents.

-source-
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04/12/clinton-portrays-herself-as-a-pro-gun-churchgoer/
Rodham best better get down on her knees at her church? and ask forgiveness for such a blatant lie as being pro-gun!

After accepting boo-coo cash from the Arch-Angle of anti-gun billionaire Mr. Soros, she and her anti-Second Amendment Demoncrats are hysterically committed to adhering to the United Nations demand for America to disarm its citizens like Europe and other insane countries have done. Husband Bill has unfinished business in the White House in that regard and wishes to enlist fellow idiots Kennedy, Pelosi, Shumer, Bloomberg and other Constitution haters to help seal his legacy. Regrettably, this banshee has influenced the simple minded who think soap operas and wrestling are real; and to run out in the middle of the night after a foolish loud television commercial brain washes them to buy a can of paint. To them, the novelty of having a woman as President surpasses security, rationality and logic.

Pollster: Hello madam, I'm taking a poll and want to know who you will vote for as president and why?

Mrs. Citizen: Well sir, I like Hillary cuz I saw her on TV the other night and she had this purdy yallar dress on and she looked soooo gud, I bet she'd be a gud president!

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hillarious portrays herself as a lot of things living in her multiple personality disordered fantasy world. Life is beautiful when you make it up as you go along... and they're coming to take me away ha haaaaaa!

YAY politics...its no diffrent from bush acting like he can READ or give a **** about the lower classes...its the fundimental problem with politics in America...politicians tell people what they want to hear in order to get most votes...I am a young democrat but I am quickly becoming sick of the antics Obama and Clinton are playing...so much so that I may be pursuaded to vote for Mcain...a lot will depend on running mates...you wont catch me dead voting a Clinton-Obama ticket which to me seems the only way to unify the party...i often find myself on the fence because I am pro-death penalty but pro-gay rights and pro-right to bear arms...which puts me in an interesting place, since i live in CT with a rep. governor and a democratic house...i can see both sides of the arguments put forth but there is NO WAY CLINTON IS PRO GUN...just about as likely that Mcain is pro-choice...so come november i dont know what i will vote for...

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.