• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Clip-On Leather Badge Holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoggg

I dont know where to put this thread but dose anyone up here know where I can get a Clip-On Leather Badge Holder for a Galls In-Stock Firefighter Badge. Galls dose not sell one that fits the badge.
The badge measures 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" and has a pin back.

The item number to the badge is BC354

Thanks for any help yall can give.
BigDoggg

dangitdoug

Ask the company that makes the badge.

You can also try Quartemaster or your local uniform and supply shop.

car2back

Check with your local police supply as well, they might have something, or could order it for you.

CVPI4Ever

Do not post an image of the exact badge if you dont want to but could you post a replica picture?

z96cobra

I got one at Galls back in the late 90's that fits my EMS badge. Is their holder too big or too small? Bought both at Galls.

Roger

af5rn

LOL@EMS badge. What a silly concept. :lol:

Never seen a real medical professional wearing a badge. Never needed a badge to get my job done.

car2back

af5rn said:
LOL@EMS badge. What a silly concept. :lol:

Never seen a real medical professional wearing a badge. Never needed a badge to get my job done.
EMSA in Tulsa & OKC wear badges (albeit small ones), I think they look very professional. Especially compared to the ugly, unkempt 1980's style jumpsuits still worn by a few services around here.

af5rn

car2back said:
EMSA in Tulsa & OKC wear badges (albeit small ones), I think they look very professional.
Sure they look "professional". Problem is, they look like the wrong profession. Again, I know of no medical profession on earth that wears badges. Why should ambulance drivers wear them? What about wrecker drivers and taxi drivers? Should they wear them too so they can look "professional"?

WA4MJF

I guess rescue squads wear them because they're part of the uniform kinda like a fireman's
uniform. All of the ones around here wear them.

SCPD

all FD, PD and EMS organizations are of paramilitary background, hence the uniform, yes they look good and everything, but i really dont know anyone that uses them. For class A uniforms i see them, but its just not very practical outside of a Class A

Status
Not open for further replies.