Codeplug Request for Hesperia Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Hello California,

I'm trying to help out a buddy of mine who is sending a BC396XT to his cousin in Hesperia. I took a guess and did some programming for it, but we talked further and as a result I'm asking if anyone has a recent codeplug for that area for this scanner. If so I would be indebted. The primary interest of course would be public safety, and I believe that some of it may be encrypted, but we'll take what we can get if anyone would be so kind.

In lieu of the availability of the codeplug suggestions are welcome. The recipient of the scanner is going to be a newbie, so we'd like to have it as ready to go as possible with the hopes he'll learn and eventually become part of the hobby.

Edit: I should mention that I have Freescan, ARC396, and ProScan available for programming.

Thanks in advance!

KC1UA

Database Admin
i find if you take the time to learn programming it gets more easy lol

You're kidding me, right?

I'm 3000 miles away trying to perform guesswork to get programming right for someone who has no idea of how to operate a scanner. I've likely programmed more scanners than you could possibly imagine.

Come back when you have something constructive to add. Short of that, stuff it.

sorry i have program scanners and radios for people who's not in my state RR is the best place to find info in programming did not mean any HARM saying what i say so again SORRY.

KC1UA

Database Admin
I trust the data here, but it's still guesswork. There are always quirks and issues that are best addressed by someone in the area that knows the systems in question. That is what I was trying to accomplish by asking for a codeplug.

I've built one myself and I'll attach it for review if anyone cares, and maybe they can comment on how good of a job I did or how much I screwed it up.

Thanks for the apology, wasn't looking for one, but obviously your statement rubbed me the wrong way. I don't make a habit of getting pissy in these threads.

In any event the current file is attached in Freescan format. The end-user of it also asked for the Fresno and Lancaster area as he visits family there. The Southern CA Edison system is humongous and given that some of it is Phase II I more than likely have that completely bunged up, and the rest is up for debate.

Attachments

• Keith Cal File.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 10

Eng74

SBCo is going to a P25 system and all law enforcement is going to the evil E. Hesperia is still on the older trunk system County 1 and you also want to add County 8 which can be picked up on the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.