Collinsville EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

Well, when you are running 1 BLS truck per shift.....:lol:

Cville has been struggling for awhile in the Fire & EMS dept. I realzed that when the local rural vollunteer FD is better equipped than the fulltime/city funded dept.

tiawah466

With the highway 20 bridge under construction Pafford out of Claremore can't really help out. I have heard Oolagah/Talla EMS going on calls in the Collinsvile area a lot recently.

Medic32

Thats just stupid, I wondered why Oakhurst has been so quite....

they all went to collinsville

car2back

tiawah466 said:
I just heard from a reliable source that they are buying a used ambulance from MESTA.

I heard they are "barrowing" one from Pafford for the time being until the get a new one purchased

tiawah466

I believe that to be true, Pafford has lots of trucks sitting on their lot. Way more than they have crews for. There are several very new ones there too.

car2back

tiawah466 said:
I believe that to be true, Pafford has lots of trucks sitting on their lot. Way more than they have crews for. There are several very new ones there too.

lol, They do have alot sitting around, I belive quite a few don't work. I was personally responsible for breaking unit 36 during the EVOC class a year ago :lol:

car2back

Medic32 said:
phil how can you possibly break a truck in evoc??

lol, It was more like a mechanical failure during the course due to poor maintence (oil pump went out, yikes!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.