Columbus Fire CAD To Your Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Get the Columbus Fire Dispatch CAD on your cell phone for free. See dispatches even before they go out over the radio. Get Dispatch Alerts as well and select which type of runs to receive alerts on. There are other cities included as well, mostly in California. I would expect more to come online in the future.

Pulse Point for android

Pulse Point for iphones

Last edited:

KWs

Premium Subscriber
Rather amazing site ... Especially seeing the call pop up before units are assigned or dispatched.

How does this work ? I'm guessing the particular city allows access to their CAD ? ..

gtaman

Get the Columbus Fire Dispatch CAD on your cell phone for free. See dispatches even before they go out over the radio. Get Dispatch Alerts as well and select which type of runs to receive alerts on. There are other cities included as well, mostly in California. I would expect more to come online in the future.

Pulse Point for android

Pulse Point for iphones

Thanks man. Never knew we had this. Now I don't have to listen to the annoying 10-FIRE Lol.

oesjmr

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to access it on a web browser? I've had the PulsePoint app for a while but would rather pull up the info on my laptop.

ESFFSW911

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. Is this a new site? I just Googled fire department active call sites a couple of weeks ago and found a bunch of others but this one did not come up. Did MECC stop providing their live call page?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Thanks for the info. Is this a new site? I just Googled fire department active call sites a couple of weeks ago and found a bunch of others but this one did not come up. Did MECC stop providing their live call page?

I believe Columbus was just recently added to Pulse Point.

MECC audio is on the Pulse Point web page scanner but the CAD is only Columbus. The phone scanner doesn't work on my phone but I can listen to the feed on Broadcastify with the Scanner Radio app.

These were the only MECC pages I ever seen.

MECC - Current Unit Status

MECC - Current Run Times

Last edited:

gtaman

MECC audio is on the Pulse Point web page scanner but the CAD is only Columbus. The phone scanner doesn't work on my phone but I can listen to the feed on Broadcastify with the Scanner Radio app.

MECC - Current Run Times

This page has MECC and Licking County on it.

Live Cad

This one has only MECC

http://services.mecc911.org/nipst/livecad/

Last edited:

ESFFSW911

Premium Subscriber

MECC - Current Run Times

These are the MECC pages I was talking about. I clicked the link for live status on MECC home page and it hasn’t taken me to these. Thanks.

MECC - Current Run Times
The the two links you listed here are the ones I use to track MECC and find them very user friendly. Its nice to see Columbus Fire & Licking County 911 online as well.

wdz

Feed Provider
Pulsepoint and the webapp both seem to be lacking an auto-refresh. Has anyone else noticed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.