Command channels forWaukesha County police includeing the village on New berlin wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheriff205

hey all, I know that Milwaukee county went all TRS and other trunked radio system's.. but did Waukesha County go TRS as well? now on to the main questions, do you know the new command channels to get the new berlin police without having to get the command channels? because I heard that you can just punch in the main freq and your all set to go right.? because I want to get car to car and dispatch zones for new berlin pd witch is in Waukesha County.. so if anyone can help me out that would be very helpful.
sheriff 205

CrabbyMilton

I'm not quite sure what you are asking us but Waukesha County has been on their TRS for many years now. All the info you want is on the database section.

What's the question?

NBPD is on Area 2 or 3 (not sure) and they probably have other talkgroups that are likely in the database. Waukesha County in general has had a trunking system for at least 10 years (emphasis on "at least").

ToDaMax

Premium Subscriber
1st - NBPD are on Area 2 (TG33040) with Butler PD, and then 4 talkaround channels, all under City of New Berlin, on the Same page down a little

2nd- I always thought it was kind of dumb to have New Berlin and Butler share the same Dispatch talkgroup, especially since you have Brookfield/Elm Grove between them. (There's actually a lot that I question on all of it.)

3rd - The earliest application found on the FCC website goes back to 12/28/01.

Status
Not open for further replies.