Complete Newbie I guess!! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwinz

I have a Uniden BCT8 trunk tracker scanner and want to load it with Snohomish County Police, Narcotics and any other cool listenings i can find. I have read all about scanning and the manual for the Scanner and have loaded basic codes but I want the trunked undercover stuff. When I look at the codes provided on this site i can not understand anything. None of the headers or desciptions match anything in the scanner manual or scanner programing display. This is all so confusing. With some assitance in lamens terms it would be much easier. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Also are there any local places I can take my scanner to get it programmed professionally without having to send it out via FED EX?

Thanks a ton!!

Livewire3286

Since the bct8 is pretty much an already programed scanner - with option of a private bank its best to look at getting some programing software and linking it up to your computer to do it. You wont be able to put lists in easily at all without it.

You need to enter the frequencies in, then go in and enter trunked ID's to get what you want.
You can add all the trunked frequencies but you will get everything, their brothers and sisters included.

Status
Not open for further replies.