Coronado California Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rembisz

Hello all, I am new to scanning and am looking for help. I have a RadioShack Handheld Scanner Pro-96 (20-526). I have diwnloaded Win96 software and am a member of RR. I would like to program my scanner with freqencies from Coronado and nearby areas for police, fire, ambulance, highway patrol and any other interesting channels that are avaliable. I would like to be able to upload a file to the scanner to do this if that is possible. Thanks, Ron

Cokeswigga

Sure, Coronado is under the San Diego County RCS

Using your software, got to web import, radioreference, trunked systems

put in your login name,
select United States, California, San Diego County, then find the San Diego County RCS

I'm not sure which frequencies to get (maybe the south zone?), start with those and select the coronado talk group.

If you only want to hear coronado, then make sure you click the button for "Closed System"

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Cokeswigga said:
I'm not sure which frequencies to get (maybe the south zone?), start with those and select the coronado talk group.
South Zone for Coronado.

-Wayne

dangitdoug

Fire Dept. and Lifeguards are analog. PD is digital. There is also North Island Naval Base. You might check the database for their freqs. I am on the other side of the county, so I don't have those immediately available as I don't listen to them.

Doug K

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Hi Guys, I'm programming a scanner for a customer, and I can't seem to find any FD TG's for Coronado. Any help would be great!

Thanks,
-Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.