• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Corpus Christi area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gus426

corpus christi area

Hi ThunderBritches, I hope you enjoy your visit to CC. Its a very busy police call city, I monitor mostly CCPD and CCFD and they stay pretty busy, CCPD Patrol 1 (02-021)`CCPD Patrol 2 (02-022) and CCPD Patrol 3(02-041) usually around 7pm they open it up, I can guarantee those patrol talk groups will give you an earfull especailly on the weekends downtown 02-021 gets pretty interesting around club closing time @2am after the ETOH kicks in. If you want to listen to it all you need abot 3 scanners...lol

Gus

LarryN

South Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
If you are using a Pro 97 and Win 97 shoot me an E-mail and I send you my files. It has all city PD/FD, the power company, the base, some milair, and misc UHF stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.