Cpu update - 10/28/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie8965

Id like to go back to 3.2 on my 1095,ive saved some ,but don't want to go back all the way to 2.6,wonder if whistler wendy can get the team to post previous firmware ?

Melv7956

Ok just to confirm that. 4.3 you had drop outs too huh?
Wonder what they did???
I'm leaving mine at 3.9.

Trx-1 4.1 it was working fine, upgraded to 4.2 and it wouldn't stop on any trunk dmr stuff, 4.3 fixed the store and sweep decoding issues but dmr trunk was missing replies to overs etc and coming in mid sentence many seconds after transmissions started (i know because I had a Motorola radio running along side it) reverted back to 4.1 and all is now well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
how

Trx-1 4.1 it was working fine, upgraded to 4.2 and it wouldn't stop on any trunk dmr stuff, 4.3 fixed the store and sweep decoding issues but dmr trunk was missing replies to overs etc and coming in mid sentence many seconds after transmissions started (i know because I had a Motorola radio running along side it) reverted back to 4.1 and all is now well.

How,how do you go back to 4.1?
For 3.9 I got a file from Whistler.Is that what you did?If so can you post?

Melv7956

Someone posted it up on the whistler scanner users uk Facebook page downloaded from there

SCPD

QRT
facebook

Someone posted it up on the whistler scanner users uk Facebook page downloaded from there

ok nevermind,I do not want to use facebook/NSA no thanks.The file probably has spyware.

D

DaveNF2G

The radio will receive better if you remove the tinfoil. That should only be used for your hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.