• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Craigs list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Subscriber
i just found this website---i'm in colorado
anyone know if it is repituble to use?

anyone use it from radio refrence........ron

401402 said:
i just found this website---i'm in colorado
anyone know if it is repituble to use?

anyone use it from radio refrence........ron

It's a very popular web service to use. It is loaded with scams and traps so watch yourself.

Eyes open!!

As with anything else, go forward with both eyes open. The website itself is fine. There are plenty of folks (aka dirtbags) out there that will take advantage of the website's good reputation and popularity to rip you off.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
I've bought/sold quite a few things using craigslist. Just be careful of scams, especially those with offers or requests to ship items. Make transactions only with cash and in person. Also, meet people in public places rather than having them come to your house or going to theirs.

Most of the stuff in my apartment was purchased/acquired from people on Craigslist. This includes a 5 piece sectional sofa, 32" Sony TV, Tables/Chairs, Microwave, oven...You can usually get stuff cheaply from people who are moving and need to get rid of it fast. Good luck

War of the Roses! The spirit of the caveman Lives On

DanTSX said:
:confused: why do the women on craigslist want so many damn roses for anyways?
Its like those birds that collect blue things and display it for there m8. It's all a weird evolutionary thing. The female one is a tricky species, they've not evolved much since the cavemen died out.. Why divource is so high. See now, heres what its all aboot eh, they take the roses and display them proudly. Then they dry them out and stick em on thre wall. Then when they get old and dusty they have the need to goout and get more roses to display, dry out and put on the wall, then get dusty and throw away. Without them they couldn't do any of that! And where would they be then!? :eek:

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
Rose rhymes with Hose, it just adds a little romance to the "W f M" classification :twisted:

Raven 95150 has given you the best advise there is. I've bought and sold and given away stuff on Craigslist and never had a problem. (i'm in TN)

Status
Not open for further replies.