Creating Bug/Error Files for Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd818

I remember reading some instructions in one of these posts about how to capture error/bug information from the scanner, then sending it to Uniden, hopefully to help them address some of the issues with the SDS100. Can someone walk me through how to do that? Having issues with conventional P25 and conventional analog...trunking working pretty well.

Thanks in advance.

N6ML

I remember reading some instructions in one of these posts about how to capture error/bug information from the scanner, then sending it to Uniden, hopefully to help them address some of the issues with the SDS100. Can someone walk me through how to do that? Having issues with conventional P25 and conventional analog...trunking working pretty well.

1) Power off
2) Hold the Avoid key, and keep holding it, while powering back on ... keep holding Avoid until your favorite lists load, and you hear three beeps
3) Menu -> Settings -> Set Debug Log Mode -> SD Card (File)

Then reproduce the issue you're experiencing. When done, return to the menu and turn debug logging off.

You'll then the log file(s) in the "debug" folder on the SD card (when connected to your PC via USB in Mass Storage mode).

vikingegfd

Premium Subscriber
Is there a file somewhere that explains the commands and what the last column represents? figured out the first column is time. Good way to see scanning speed. (PLL something to do with scan conventional channel?)

Status
Not open for further replies.