Creek County

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWS23499

What happened to all the scanner traffic for Sapulpa and Creek County?I have a RS scanner. It is a trunking scanner. I also have a cable that I used to program frequencies about 2 years ago. Are there new freqs I need to download? Any help will be appreciated. I know I need to sign back up as a premium member if I need to download.

svrstorm

All public safety comms for creek county are P25 digital now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatsnOKC

Premium Subscriber
RS 20-163

Nope. You need to upgrade to a P25 digital scanner. Eventually some systems will be Phase II so it might be worth it to go ahead and spend a bit of extra money and go P25 Phase II instead of Phase I.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
The world is going digital. Jump on the wagon if you want to stay in the game! The P25 OKWIN System is slowly, I say again.....S l o w l y coming to fruition. New site in Shawnee and Glenpool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RWS23499

Now I need to try to get a good deal on a digital scanner. Guess the best thing is to go with the phase2 scanner and hope it last for a few years before they change again. lol

ccsoe21

Premium Subscriber
Creek P25

Now I need to try to get a good deal on a digital scanner. Guess the best thing is to go with the phase2 scanner and hope it last for a few years before they change again. lol

I went with the Uniden BCD996P2, it works well, it does P25 Phase I and II, also if you get one let me know, I have all of the Creek ID’s. There are a bunch that are not listed in the website. Have a Merry Christmas.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I went with the Uniden BCD996P2, it works well, it does P25 Phase I and II, also if you get one let me know, I have all of the Creek ID’s. There are a bunch that are not listed in the website. Have a Merry Christmas.

Why not submit the ones "not listed in the website" to the Radio Reference Database and help us all out?
Thanks

W

RWS23499

New 996P2 scanner

Pulled trigger on this scanner. Picked it up this morning. Lots of info in the manual. Lot of head scratching and wondering. LOL. If I plug in the control channels , will it start working.? Wish they had a quick start type of guide in the manual. Should you also put in secondary control channels? Lots of language here I don't understand. All help appreciated.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Pulled trigger on this scanner. Picked it up this morning. Lots of info in the manual. Lot of head scratching and wondering. LOL. If I plug in the control channels , will it start working.? Wish they had a quick start type of guide in the manual. Should you also put in secondary control channels? Lots of language here I don't understand. All help appreciated.

Easier to Read BCD996P2/XT Digital Scanner Manual

It's not a BC210. Sorry.

bbpowers92

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, I have a bcd996p2 and have tried for the last two weeks to program this dang okwin p25 system and have yet to hear a single thing on the creek county site.is there a special band plan I need to hand enter? I'd looked just about everywhere on the forums here with no such luck. Sorry I'm new to these p25 systems. I've downloaded it from RR to the scanner and have set it to ID scan with the talkgroups I want yo hear. The analog side of okwin comes in just fine. Yes I have made them two separate systems. Any input would help, thank you!

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
AFAIK there is no special bandplan for P-25, to see if your getting enough of a signal hold on the control channel and check the signal strength (if your scanner shows it) to see if your getting anything. Also try ID search on the system to see if it hears anything. While in Owasso last week I got Zip on the Digital side. I can still monitor OKWIN Tulsa with a BC780XLT listening to TPD, OHP and Sapulpa, Sand Springs, TCSO and others. TFD is the only one Digital only.

Status
Not open for further replies.