Crossing on I-64 SAFE-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Hey folks,

Going across on the 21st and returning back through on 27th and apparently some of the useful clickable links at bottom of DB page have been disabled.

Need to know which Ares(s) of Indiana State Police Talkgroups do I need to program. I have the freqs for the towers and talkgroups associated with each of the counties ready to import into Win500 but can't figure which State Police Area(s) to select. One workable map indicates Districts 4 and 5 are at bottom of the state, but also indicates a district 6 but Database info indicate areas I through V.

Thanks to all for the great work on the DB page.

kb9sxk

Dist 35 Evansville, Dist 34 Jasper, Dist 45 Sellersburg

district_map.gif

jerk

kb9sxk said:
Dist 35 Evansville, Dist 34 Jasper, Dist 45 Sellersburg
Floyd and Henryville towers and also Crawford and Harrison Counties will get you Dist 45 and 34 traffic.

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Thanks kb9sxk, thats the map I was looking for.

Newsalan, can I likely get 35 in the western counties?

Thanks for the help, got the 15 additional TG's in the program.

jerk

fmon said:
Thanks kb9sxk, thats the map I was looking for.

Newsalan, can I likely get 35 in the western counties?

Thanks for the help, got the 15 additional TG's in the program.
Yes, without a doubt, but that is not my area. I can hear Dist 34 & 45 at my location, so with it programed in, you should get 35 off of those western towers. As you get closer to KY, Crawford and Harrison you'll get both 34 & 45

In fact I believe if you ask, you'll get a file with those already programmed that you could convert to win500. I can give you a win96 file for my area if that will help.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
newsalan said:
Yes, without a doubt, but that is not my area. I can hear Dist 34 & 45 at my location, so with it programed in, you should get 35 off of those western towers. As you get closer to KY, Crawford and Harrison you'll get both 34 & 45

In fact I believe if you ask, you'll get a file with those already programmed that you could convert to win500. I can give you a win96 file for my area if that will help.
Great, I've ask in a pm with my regular email...Thanks so kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.