CSERN TG 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Hey Guys,
I'm not sure if this is testing or for what but for at least the last 2 days I have been picking up both a male and female recorded voice over CSERN TG 45. I'm thinking it's testing for something but what I haven't got a clue. I was going to post the actual video here but I can't. So the scanner locks onto this TG and while I keep temporarily lock it out I don't want to permanently lock it out in case the channel turns into something. The voices are both male and female with the male saying:
A cruise in warm waters in a sleek yacht is fun
then the female says:
The curtain rose and the show was on the young prince became heir to the throne he sent the boy on a short errand.

At first I thought I had locked on to one of those services that read for the deaf, but when I saw the system (CSERN) I was like no.

Like I said 2 days I've had this going on. All it is is the same two phrases in order like a loop.

So testing or just tying up the TG so everyone locks the TG out and they use it for something?

It's irritating to say the least

SVFC462

Feed Provider
I believe it's the pre-programmed Motorola audio test

BOUD

911 Dispatcher | Fire Fighter

WA1QWH

Wethersfield did the same type of thing a few months ago. They were testing P2 decode on new portables with updated firmware. It went on for 2 or 3 days. Keep an ear on that TG 45 though, it is probably one of the "radio service" talk groups and will be used regularly in the future for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.