• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

CSI: Miami!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? There is no way he can be dead! That would end the show, and then you would have some P.O.ed people.

And if hes not this sure is going to be one hell of a long summer!

And im sorry for those of you that dont like this show, but this is the wasteland....

Shortwavewave said:
WTF? There is no way he can be dead! That would end the show, and then you would have some P.O.ed people.

And if hes not this sure is going to be one hell of a long summer!

And im sorry for those of you that dont like this show, but this is the wasteland....
Kinda left everyone hanging. Sure looked like a bullet hole in those Glasses to me.........Hoser

hoser147 said:
Kinda left everyone hanging. Sure looked like a bullet hole in those Glasses to me.........Hoser
SPOILER ALERT!!! Don't read this if you haven't seen tonight's episode of CSI: Miami

Yeah, we've been seeing an image of the glasses with the hole for the whole season on various commercials, makes sense now.

Now, this is Hollywood, even though we can assume he got shot by one of those fragmenting armor piercing bullets (forget the name), they'll probably find some loophole. Maybe the glasses deflected the bullet or some other improbable explanation. I haven't heard any rumors about him leaving, and I heard about Khandi Alexander leaving a couple weeks before it happened.

What's even more interesting is the text message Wolfe gets saying "It is done". Two theories about that: 1, he is involved and really a bad guy. or 2, it's a setup, and Horatio wants everyone to think he's dead, Wolfe is in on it. The latter sounds more Hollywood to me.

caffman263 said:
SPOILER ALERT!!! Don't read this if you haven't seen tonight's episode of CSI: Miami

Yeah, we've been seeing an image of the glasses with the hole for the whole season on various commercials, makes sense now.

Now, this is Hollywood, even though we can assume he got shot by one of those fragmenting armor piercing bullets (forget the name), they'll probably find some loophole. Maybe the glasses deflected the bullet or some other improbable explanation. I haven't heard any rumors about him leaving, and I heard about Khandi Alexander leaving a couple weeks before it happened.

What's even more interesting is the text message Wolfe gets saying "It is done". Two theories about that: 1, he is involved and really a bad guy. or 2, it's a setup, and Horatio wants everyone to think he's dead, Wolfe is in on it. The latter sounds more Hollywood to me.
You could be right, Im not really a big CSI fan, but I like the Miami one. It was kinda strange that the one cop got the txt, but was it on the phone they took from the guy they had in custody? Looks Like NCIS Will be a good one tommarrow nite, 2 hour show. Hoser

hoser147 said:
It was kinda strange that the one cop got the txt, but was it on the phone they took from the guy they had in custody?
*checks Tivo*

No, it was Wolfe's iPhone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/caffman263/Web/wolfe.jpg
Kinda blurry, but you get the point.

In re-watching the last 10 minutes or so, I noticed a few more little interesting details.
Why does Horatio's son have a gun?
Horatio uses his phone right before he is shot. It looks like he sent a text message. Maybe he sent it to Wolfe?

This certainly has me hooked for the start of next season. Damn cliffhanger season endings.. :mad:

mdulrich

Premium Subscriber
caffman263 said:
He took his sunglasses off before the "gunshot".

And everyone repeat after me, "It's only a TV show. It's only a TV show." :)

Mike

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
I've stopped watching CSI. There are so many technical errors that I can't get into it anymore. I'm laughing my ass off because the things they say and do are so ridiculous!

GreatLakes said:
I've stopped watching CSI. There are so many technical errors that I can't get into it anymore. I'm laughing my ass off because the things they say and do are so ridiculous!
Very True, The Bad guy was one heck of a shot with a pistol at distances that would rival most with a rifle.:roll: And the one bullet in the lab that went off, about destroyed the place. Is there a nite of the week were there is no CSI? Im still a Loyal "Unit " fan, its more believable and hopefully will return next season.........Hoser

And...

hoser147 said:
And, if you remember, he'd TAKEN the sunglasses OFF just prior to the shot. He was holding them in his hand.

But, I suppose they are playing off of the "Who shot JR" hype back in the 80's, huh?

Steve/KB8FAR :D

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
caffman263 said:
... 2, it's a setup, and Horatio wants everyone to think he's dead, Wolfe is in on it. The latter sounds more Hollywood to me.
I am in agreement with your #2 choice. H sent Wolf the text that "the fix was in", then followed through with "hit" to make it look good in case someone was watching. As for H's kid, I think he has the gun to off his new dirt-wad step-daddy, and his momma has been crooked from the start. My run down of next seasons opener: Kid kills dirt-wad step-daddy to save H's life, then H takes down Kids momma and puts her away for conspiracy or something, then he gets custody of kid. Then for another season or two there will be the usual kid-rebellion-against-dad thing going on between the two...or he sends the kid off to some distant school and we rarely see him again.

Then they hire Tom Cruise to come in and start running their Minority Report like computer systems and offer his advice on how to handle thing the Scientology way.

Tim-in-TX said:
I am in agreement with your #2 choice. H sent Wolf the text that "the fix was in", then followed through with "hit" to make it look good in case someone was watching. As for H's kid, I think he has the gun to off his new dirt-wad step-daddy, and his momma has been crooked from the start. My run down of next seasons opener: Kid kills dirt-wad step-daddy to save H's life, then H takes down Kids momma and puts her away for conspiracy or something, then he gets custody of kid. Then for another season or two there will be the usual kid-rebellion-against-dad thing going on between the two...or he sends the kid off to some distant school and we rarely see him again.

Then they hire Tom Cruise to come in and start running their Minority Report like computer systems and offer his advice on how to handle thing the Scientology way.

Or... H's son kills H. They did have a little chat outside the school and the son did seem a bit ticked off at his dad... maybe... who knows... will have to wait and see.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
hoser147 said:
I got a Question for the regular watchers, what kind of work was H s Xwife in. He made a statement to her about her line of work?? Hoser
He met her when he worked undercover, I think she was a hooker/drug addict, or something like that. He did her and got her preggers while he was undercover, so she never new his real name until the kid popped up on H's radar. After H left her preggers I think she moved on to grifting and conning rich men for their $$$. I think she abandoned the kid after she had him and never told H he was a daddy.

She had to turn to a life of crime because, when she was younger, she was on a bad TV show with teenagers. When she got older and the TV series died she could not get another job to save her life...not even when she was willing to show her boobies!:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.