CSP EOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolrich55

TG 48720 was being used during the storm for plow operations. Complete with foul language and whatnot. Listed as E.O.C. in the database. I've never heard plow operators use this channel before. Somebody screw up or is this new?

cg

Premium Subscriber
That is CONNCOM 2 being patched to P25 DOT Connection TG which is patched from a CTDOT lowband channel. This is the future... CONNDOT chit chat. It was District 1 for a while, not sure if it still is.

chris

TG 48720 was being used during the storm for plow operations. Complete with foul language and whatnot. Listed as E.O.C. in the database. I've never heard plow operators use this channel before.

Yep. Seeing UID 45991 ~ 45994 so far. Nice language!

Cheeseburgers

Aahahahah I heard this too. I had it recorded w/ my SDS100 because I did not know what the heck I was hearing. One guy was saying "Wow he must be on some good sh*t." and "Don't drive like a f*ggot"

hahah

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I wish I had heard / recorded this. Not sure if I would be able to hear it from my area though.

I have not updated my scanners in a while. Were these transmissions being broadcast on an already existing channel that will have to be re-labelled with a RR database update?

Status
Not open for further replies.