CSP Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

thom

Premium Subscriber
This morning I am receiving a CSP tag ," i 2208 ", on the Troop E system. Anyone know what this is ?

UID's

This morning I am receiving a CSP tag ," i 2208 ", on the Troop E system. Anyone know what this is ?

That is the UID for the radio you were hearing.

Each radio transmits a unique ID that the dispatcher uses to identify the unit.

According to my records, that was "345" you heard.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Likely a private call for you to see that ID and not a TG.

chris

k1zxx

Premium Subscriber
i have the hp 1 can you input tags on id #'s for identifying the units?, i would like to see some old friends on the air when the tx, per there #
if you have a list that would be great

APX7500X2

2208 would be a new APX radio on the old system, All the cars are getting the new radios over the next few months, a 4 digit ID is a new radio on the old system, if they talk on the P25 system its 1802208

Ever since I found out they were doing it I have been running trunker on the new and old systems, Lots of new talk groups popping up on the new P25 system and a lot of 179XXXX, 174XXXX, and 180XXXX ids also 591001 keeps coming up on TG 40, 4 days in a row now only once was there voice but I missed it. Get trunker or Pro96Com and run the new 700 system, you learn alot

jmorrissey23

Premium Subscriber
2208 would be a new APX radio on the old system, All the cars are getting the new radios over the next few months, a 4 digit ID is a new radio on the old system, if they talk on the P25 system its 1802208

Ever since I found out they were doing it I have been running trunker on the new and old systems, Lots of new talk groups popping up on the new P25 system and a lot of 179XXXX, 174XXXX, and 180XXXX ids also 591001 keeps coming up on TG 40, 4 days in a row now only once was there voice but I missed it. Get trunker or Pro96Com and run the new 700 system, you learn alot

I started a wiki page for identifying radio ID ranges on the new system. 180xxxx is CSP. I've also seen 184xxxx, 191xxxx and 197xxxx(I'm thinking UCONN for this range) radios.

https://wiki.radioreference.com/ind...ide_Emergency_Radio_Network_(CSERN)_Radio_IDs

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Link to the CT municipal Tx codes: https://www.ct.gov/dmv/lib/dmv/CT_DMV_Tax_Town_Code_List.pdf

There are 169 incorporated towns, consolidated city/town and borough/town. There are separate tax codes for the incorporated boroughs (Jewett City, Stonington, Newtown, Danielson, Litchfield, Bantam) and also the fire districts. There are a few things that are outdated like "City of Putnam and Borough of Stafford, but I believe those are still separate taxation districts, not incorporated entities.

Hope this helps you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.