CSP testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
heard alot of test chatter on CSP this am before going to work - and while listening to the crane collapse in the city - anyways, icall mostly. lots of testing, testing 1,2,3 stuff one time they said nice day and that they were on RT 80. new site maybe? peaking?

Cskib32087

They are testing the I-Call simulcast system, now it simulcasts all over the state like C-Spern.

GKENY044

joetnymedic said:
heard alot of test chatter on CSP this am before going to work - and while listening to the crane collapse in the city - anyways, icall mostly. lots of testing, testing 1,2,3 stuff one time they said nice day and that they were on RT 80. new site maybe? peaking?

A new site would be nice but they are calling out locations all over the state today, in the last 15 min. they've called out rocky hill, rt7 wilton etc. I think they are just looking for dead spots.

dkostrey

Heard I95 exit 4 in Greenwich and Rocky Hill. Sounded like they started in Avon (Rt 44 and 183) and worked their way to the north west corner then down to Greenwich. Sounded good all over.

GKENY044

dkostrey said:
Heard I95 exit 4 in Greenwich and Rocky Hill. Sounded like they started in Avon (Rt 44 and 183) and worked their way to the north west corner then down to Greenwich. Sounded good all over.

I could understand most of the transmissions, but they were pretty choppy.

scanner1

Most transmissions were loud & clear on the shoreline, SE CT area. Furthers test east I heard was RT9, I think exit 9 area.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
chip89 said:
whats the talkgroup for csp I-call simlucast.

Due to the nature of I-call-(Each radio needs a different "ID" to do this), I'd think that they'd all be simulcast, So just try entering 70000 in as a talk-group and see what happens. That's always worked for me.

Cskib32087

I-Call simulcast. All I call repeaters are now linked together to TX at the same time. Just Like C-Spern. No TG on the trunk system

C

chip89

icalls

thanks, just had a brain freeze i totally forgot the ICALL talkgroup which was 7000.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
chip89 said:
thanks, just had a brain freeze i totally forgot the ICALL talkgroup was 7000.

It's not "7000", It's actually 700000 (Seven with five zeros after it).

Status
Not open for further replies.