CSU's Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
Anyone out there have the Talkgroup ID for CSU (Colorado State University) "Channel 7". When PVH EMS and/or Poudre Fire Authority responds with CSU PD to incidents on campus they are sometimes asked to go to CSU's Channel 7. I checked the database and don't see any Channel 7 listed for CSU and the closest thing I can see is PVH Talk-In Channel 7. Not sure if this is the same thing or not. Anyone have any ideas? I work on campus and provide the Larimer County feed so I'd like to add it if I can find it!

Thanks!

rickak

Anyone out there have the Talkgroup ID for CSU (Colorado State University) "Channel 7". When PVH EMS and/or Poudre Fire Authority responds with CSU PD to incidents on campus they are sometimes asked to go to CSU's Channel 7. I checked the database and don't see any Channel 7 listed for CSU and the closest thing I can see is PVH Talk-In Channel 7. Not sure if this is the same thing or not. Anyone have any ideas? I work on campus and provide the Larimer County feed so I'd like to add it if I can find it!

Thanks!

It is the primary CSU PD talkgroup. It is just labeled ch 7 on the PFA/PVH radios.

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

rickak said:

Thanks!

It is the primary CSU PD talkgroup. It is just labeled ch 7 on the PFA/PVH radios.

Thank you!

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
just history. I believe back in the days before 800mhz, CSU VHF channel was channel 7. The name stuck.

That would make sense. I was hoping it was a dedicated "inter-agency" type talkgroup...don't want to listen to PD all day on my Fire/EMS feed, but was hoping to catch the incidents that happen while I'm on Campus all day!

Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.