CSX Trenton Sub Defect Detectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
Does anyone have an idea of the locations of the "ZOO" & "FIELD" detectors on the CSX Trenton Sub in the Philadelphia,PA area?!?!?!

Septa3371CSX1

Does anyone have an idea of the locations of the "ZOO" & "FIELD" detectors on the CSX Trenton Sub in the Philadelphia,PA area?!?!?!

They are actually now part of the CSX Philadelphia Subdivision (changeover is just before CP-Nice). This took place earlier this year when BE gained that territory from NI.

As far as the detectors, ZOO is at MP 2.7 and FIELD is at MP 0.3. First one is on the single main in the area of the zoo and the second one is on the High Line next to the Penn campus.

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
They are actually now part of the CSX Philadelphia Subdivision (changeover is just before CP-Nice). This took place earlier this year when BE gained that territory from NI.

As far as the detectors, ZOO is at MP 2.7 and FIELD is at MP 0.3. First one is on the single main in the area of the zoo and the second one is on the High Line next to the Penn campus.

Ok that's a big help thank you. However my CSX Timetable #6 dated for 10/15/2010 is not correct for the Trenton sub. To try to maintain accuracy I guess I will have the Trenton Sub end at CP-NICE until I can get access to a more current timetable. Oh by the way I'm putting together a railfan guide on the wiki collaboration page for the Albany Division so that's why I was asking.

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
I found them and will list there coordinates when I do that subdivision. It was tricky because there were lots of rail lines in close proximity to the CSX line.

Status
Not open for further replies.