DaneCom

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, sounds good going up there today for a mallards game going to stick it in the car to see if I have any luck

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
I know they run channel 1 off of Wiscom which should work quite well since its close to a couple of different sites, I picked ch1 up on Wiscom in Grant Co where I currently live one warm day.

rusty_shackleford1

Premium Subscriber
For those of you looking for a way to monitor DANECOM, another option is the KNG2-P150. They are not cheap though. I've had one for a month and a half now and it works very well and can be programed for non-affiliate monitoring in the programing software.

danecom

Premium Subscriber
Sgtmatt - The 436 is capable of being able to scan DaneCom, however, performance really depends on where the scanner is located (the less DaneCom sites it "sees", the better). The 436 didn't work for me, but there are some people that were able to make it work for them.

sgtmatt

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I am in the Waunakee/Deforest area quite often those will be the areas that its going to be used at the most, Well see what happens when I get it.

Sile

Premium Subscriber
Looking forward to hearing your report, sgtmatt!

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
Just bought a Uniden SDS100.It receives Dane Com very well with an external vehicle antenna. Regardless of my location I only receive traffic on site 130.Is this normal?

Skelter93

Can someone tell me how to listen to medflight on the sds100 in dane county? There has been a couple of accidents with medflight on the scene within half mile of me but i couldn't hear them.

danecom

Premium Subscriber
Can someone tell me how to listen to medflight on the sds100 in dane county? There has been a couple of accidents with medflight on the scene within half mile of me but i couldn't hear them.
Medflight would normally coordinate with the scene on the MARC2 channel (151.280 PL 136.5).

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
In Flight Freqs
Baraboo 462.975 NFM CTCSS 167.9
Dispatch 463.1750 NFM CTCSS 167.9
MEDflight internal dispatch 453.22500 Auto
Then Marc when arrived on scene

Status
Not open for further replies.