• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Darkstar on 375.8250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkstar now active on 375.8250 doing a/a with Scout 1 and others.
References to "Crystal" MOA.
Heard Darkstar earlier in comms with Gunfighter SOF at Kelly on 266.3000.

Darkstar checked in with Gunslinger SOF (Kelly) and was sent to 375.825 to meet up with
Scout 1 and 2. The Scout 2 ship did a bunch of a/a with Darkstar providing target data. Great
reception on all birds and Gunslinger SOF also.

Now that I haved ided most of the tgs for the Randolph site I can get back to listening to the planes. I just live ENE of Randolph AFB. Planes fly right over my house landing on 14L 32R at Randolph AFB.

Don

Now that I haved ided most of the tgs for the Randolph site I can get back to listening to the planes. I just live ENE of Randolph AFB. Planes fly right over my house landing on 14L 32R at Randolph AFB.

Don
Don,
That close to RAFB means you have to keep your head down. Also means you hear the ground stuff pretty well. I'm northwest of Kelly about 5 miles on a hill top and hear all the ground comms I want/need.

375.8250 again active now. Have flight of 4 checking in. Mush-mouth calls so far. Lead (one) says activity
sked to start at 1430Z. ACM freq of 140.1500 also active.

Status
Not open for further replies.